The principal behind the mechanics of the light’s effects is primarily based on the increased energetic capabilities in turn increasing the energy synthesis inside a mitochondrial cell.
Besides that, in difference to other optical irradiation, blue light is intensively absorbed by numerous photoreceptors in the biological organism, invoking yet even more photochemical reactions, and thus sustaining life of the organism.
At the moment, the following positive and medicinal properties, of the blue light, are known:
1. Energy synthesis stimulation on cellular level
2. Decrease in blood viscosity
3. Regulation of the hemostasis system
4. Blood flow increase in major blood vessels
5. Improvement in microcirculation
6. Strengthening of the vessel walls
7. Metabolic rate regulation
8. Significant effects of regeneration after scaring.
9. Painkilling properties
10. Improved conduction of primary impulses
11. Increase of oxygen concentration and circulation around organ tissue
12. Improved functions of external breathing
13. Immunomodulating actions
Photodynamic effects during blue light absorption by endogenic photosensibilisers:
1. Bilirubin decay, when in high concentration in the blood, is converted to non harmful substances and then naturally discarded;
2. Blue light is absorbed selectively by low density lipids, destroying them and thereby decreased concentration in the blood stream. During that a genetic mechanism, regulating lipid exchange, kicks in, leading to disintegration of atherosclerotic plaque.
The blue light is used during treatments of the following:
1. Atherosclerosis of the lower extremities.
2. Diabetic angiopathy
3. Ischemic heart disease
5. Cerebrovascular disorder (stroke)
6. Intracranial hypertension
8. All forms of microcirculatory system dysfunctions
9. Post cerebral arterial thrombosis syndrome
10. Sensory deafness
11. Chronic obstructive bronchitis
12. Chronic pneumonia
13. Infant icterus
15. Liver cirrhosis
16. Secondary immunodeficiency, including the oncological patients
17. Chronic fatigue
18. Alzheimer's disease
19. Parkinson’s disease
20. Senile dementia
For regular uses day to day uses, skin disorders (eczema, dermatomicosis, inflamed dermatosis, cuts, trophic ulcer, scars), anaemia, seasonal depression, Jet-Lag, allergic reactions, liver diseases (cerrosis of the liver, Hepatitis), secondary immunodeficiency, metabolic rate disorders and Paraproteinemia. (patent pending #54792 as of 27/07/2006)
The "AVERS" research and production company has prepared for publication a new Manual for teachers of higher educational institutions and specialists in the field of medicine, biochemistry and biology - "THE EFFECT OF OXYGEN INSUFFICIENCY ON ANIMAL BODY"
During 2020, all efforts of JSC "Avers" will be dedicated primarily towards the testing of the following types of produce: phototherapeutic devices, physiotherapeutic devices, medical, veterinary and home appliance technologies.